Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am thankful for.....................

My husband and children, the good days because God shows me how blessed I truly am, the bad days because he shows me how much I need to rely on his strength and not my own, my grandparents because they are 83 years old and still able to drive an hour and half to come for Thanksgiving, my mom because she is such a support to me on so many days, she sees things that no one else does and tries to help me out, my dad because he always tries to help me whenever I express a need, I'm thankful that today I stopped to get a cup of coffee at Sugarcreek and the clerk told me it was free and to have a good day ( simple but it was exciting to me). Most of all, I am thankful for my salvation and that Christ died for me and that I can rejoice in knowing that someday every moment will be Thanksgiving when I spend eternity with my Lord in heaven.

1 comment:

Jamie and Emily said...

I think you made a mistake, my name's not on this list..... just kidding! Have a great thanksgiving! =)